Ruud Pro Partner
Delivering Excellence in Service and Craftsmanship as a Ruud Pro Partner
Melton’s Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to be a part of the Ruud Pro Partner Program, which acknowledges contractors who strive to deliver superior service with Ruud products. Thanks to our strong commitment to delivering exceptional service, support, and products, we are known for our ability to go above and beyond for our customers, ensuring every experience they have with us is a positive one. As a member of the program, we have direct access to a number of tools and resources, incentives, support, as well as technical and professional training to help us meet and exceed your expectations.
What sets us apart from our competitors? Our customers appreciate the professional, innovative and pro-active approach we take in solving their unique and challenging problems. They also benefit from:
- Product Innovation: Access to top of the line products that are innovatively-designed to accommodate all types of applications, needs, lifestyles and budgets.
- Best Practices: Our team stays educated and up-to-date on the latest technology and practices to ensure we incorporate our learnings in all service offerings through continuing education opportunities.
- Quick Turnaround Times: Our responsive approach means we work hard to provide you with prompt service and ensure minimal disruption so you can get back to your daily activities quickly.
Contact Melton’s Heating & Air Conditioning today at 503-378-7482 and one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff members can help answer any questions you may have on our comprehensive line of Ruud HVAC products.
What’s Required of Us to Fulfill the Ruud Pro Partner Status?
In order to participate in the Ruud Pro Partner Program, heating and cooling contractors must meet certain requirements and standards. Melton’s Heating & Air Conditioning has all of the required and up-to-date state license documentation, is in good standing with our suppliers, and most importantly:
- Maintains a high-level of customer service and satisfaction, with a four-star rating on the Online Ratings and Reviews Program.
- Remains dedicated to continuing education and training, including completing a minimum of 10 hours of Ruud-authorized courses each year.
- Remain NATE certified
Looking to upgrade your old furnace with a new energy efficient Ruud unit? Call 503-378-7482 to learn more about our top-of-the-line products or fill out our online form with your questions and we will get back to you soon.