Trane Heat Pumps
Enjoy Year-Round Comfort with Trane Heat Pumps
A household name for more than a century, Trane Heat Pumps has led the industry in product design and efficiency. If you are looking for a low-energy consumption alternative for heating your home and are tired of using propane or wall furnace to warm your home, a Trane Heat Pump may be the answer. Trane heat pumps move heat from one place to another based on the season. During the winter, it extracts heat energy inside. In the summer, the exact opposite happens as it pushes heat back outside. The newest technology even allows for colder climates to enjoy the benefits of a heat pump system.
At Melton’s Heating & Air conditioning, we install quality heat pump systems like Trane in your home to bring you year-round comfort year after year. choosing from a selection of Trane heat pumps is an important choice. Expert help from a qualified installer such a Melton’s team member can help you find the best unit for your lifestyle and budget.
Why Invest in a Trane Heat Pump System?
Trane’s heat pump systems deliver precise comfort and excellent efficiency. Here are a few reasons to consider a Trane unit:
- Energy Efficient – HVAC manufacturers must follow stringent government standards to evaluate and rate their equipment for energy efficiency. Many of Trane’s systems rank high in the efficiency ratings with a SEER of 17 or above or an HSPF ranking of 9.6 or above.
- Durable Products – Trane’s units are continually subjected to rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting durability. The result is a quality product that can withstand years of wear and tear and continue to perform efficiently.
- Quiet Units – A quiet running fan provides a more enjoyable experience. Trane’s systems run 4 dB lower than their competitor’s minimum.
- Automatic Adjustments – Using Trane’s TruComfort technology, some units have a variable speed compressor that automatically adjusts to maintain constant and consistent speeds, thus avoiding swings in temperature in your home.
- Cleaner Indoor Air – With optional attachments, your heat pump system can filter the incoming air to clean it of dust, pollen, and other pollutants. This helps to make your home’s air healthier to breathe. This is especially helpful for allergy and asthma sufferers.
- Linking Capabilities – When matched to an indoor communicating unit, the principal components will “talk” to each other and make automatic adjustments to maintain optimal performance and efficiency.
- Two-Stage Cooling – With two-stage cooling, humidity can be removed from the air at twice the rate, eliminating additional pollutants from your air and giving you another way to breathe cleaner indoor air. Also, a two-stage heat pump and cooling system prevents potential temperature swings inside the home.
Since 1966, Melton’s Heating & Air Conditioning has served the salem, Kiezer and the Willamette Valley with excellent products, installation, maintenance, and service. If you need assistance deciding what Trane heat pump fits your needs, our highly trained and professional team can help.
Call one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff members at Melton’s Heating & Air Conditioning today at 503-378-7482 to discover how a new energy efficient Trane heat pump can improve your home’s comfort and lower your energy bills. You can also fill out our online form, and we will get back to you soon.