Our Ductless Heat Pump Repair Services
Expert Ductless Heat Pump Repair
Ductless heat pumps are all about energy savings and efficiency. However, when a heat pump stops working, it can leave you rather uncomfortable in the cold or heat at home. Just like traditional HVAC systems, you are likely to encounter an issue at some time with your ductless heat pump. This is especially true because your ductless unit relies on an exterior compressor/condenser and an indoor air-handling unit – which means you have two components that could encounter separate issues. Melton’s Heating & Air Conditioning is your local ductless heat pump repair specialist. Our expert technicians can quickly diagnose and repair your heat pump so that you can get back to being comfortable at home. Call us today at 503-378-7482.
Why is My Ductless Heat Pump Not Working?
There are numerous reasons a heat pump could fail, though the most common are:
- Dirty Air Filter– A ductless unit still needs routine maintenance, including filter changes. A dirty air filter could prevent your ductless unit from operating properly.
- Fuse or Breaker Issue– A burned out fuse or tripped breaker can prevent your ductless unit from running, or loose wiring can cause the system to fail.
- Ice Buildup– The coils on your exterior unit could have ice buildup, causing it to no longer cool the room.
Why Call A Trained Technician for Ductless Heat Pump Repair?
Diagnosing and repairing a ductless heat pump requires expertise. Because there are so many reasons a ductless unit could stop heating or cooling, you want a technician that can diagnose the issue and get it working efficiently. Also, by hiring a professional you get:
- Faster Repairs– You can have your unit repaired quickly by trained technicians who have the right tools, parts and expertise to get the job done.
- Warranty– The manufacturer may void your warranty if you do not hire a professional to repair the unit.
- Efficiency Evaluation– To ensure your unit is working at maximum efficiency, a professional will not only diagnose the issue, but could service the unit with a tune-up to ensure there are no further problems.
Melton’s Heating & Air offers fast and efficient ductless heat pump repair services. We understand all of the latest and oldest models of heat pumps and we are available for same day service and ductless heat pump repairs for residents in Salem, Keizer, Silverton and the surrounding areas of Oregon Schedule a ductless heat pump repair appointment by contacting one of our experts today. Call 503-378-7482 or fill out an online form.