Trane Air Conditioning
Choose a Trane Air Conditioning System for Comfort and Efficiency
Nothing Beats Summer Heat Like a Trane
When you want an air conditioning system that is robust and reliable, look no further than a Trane AC system. Since 1885, Trane has made its mark on the world through innovative heating and cooling technology. Built to last, every Trane product is designed to push the limits of the industry’s standards.
At Melton’s Heating & Air conditioning, we can install quality air conditioning systems like Trane in your home and take you from “miserably hot” to “cool as a cucumber”, year after year. The innovators at Trane understand that buying a new AC system is an investment that should last; thus, their systems are created and tested with the homeowner in mind.
Why Invest in a Trane Air Conditioner?
Installing a new cooling system is a significant investment in your home. Trane’s systems deliver quality and comfort, not to mention excellent efficiency. Here are a few reasons to consider a Trane AC unit:
- A leader in Energy Efficiency – All units are ENERGY STAR rated. To qualify for an ENERGY STAR rating, cooling units must meet or exceed minimum efficiency ratings. Trane’s systems rank high in the efficiency ratings with a SEER of 14.5 or above, 12 EER, or HSPF of 8.2 or above.
- Continually Improving Performance – For a system to function at its most efficient, the proper load calculation is required to match the right unit to the home it will cool. The better it performs, the more efficient it is. An independent Trane dealer can conduct a load calculation to make the right match for your home’s size.
- Built to Last – To make sure their product can withstand the wear and tear they will receive out in the field, Trane puts their units through vigorous testing. The goal is to design a durable, long-lasting product that homeowners will enjoy year after year.
- Quiet Units – Many cooling units run 4 dB lower than other leading brands. The lower the number, the quieter the unit.
- Indoor Air You Can Breathe Easy In – Trane offers advanced air filtration systems to remove dust, pollen and other irritants from your indoor air. Cleaner air helps those suffering from asthma and allergies.
- Two-stage Cooling – Some days are hotter than others. With two-stage cooling, humidity can be removed from the air at twice the rate. When you remove the moisture, you also remove additional pollutants from your air giving you another way to ensure cleaner indoor air.
For over 50 years, Melton’s Heating & Air Conditioning has served the Willamette Valley with excellent products, installation, maintenance, and service. If you need assistance deciding what Trane unit fits your needs, our trained and professional team can help.
Call one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff members at Melton’s Heating & Air Conditioning today at 503-378-7482 to discover how a new energy efficient Trane air conditioner can improve your home’s comfort and lower your energy bills. You can also fill out our online form, and we will get back to you soon.