Ruud Air Conditioning
Enjoy Reliable, Efficient Cooling with a Ruud Air Conditioner
A name in the heating, cooling, and water heating business for over 100 years, a Ruud Air Conditioning system is built to the highest industry standards for quality and reliability. From start to finish, their manufacturing process is overseen to ensure the highest quality. They even enlist the aid of many governments and third-party testing labs to keep their quality standards second to none.
At Melton’s Heating & Air conditioning, we install quality air conditioning systems like Ruud in your home to bring you cooling comfort year after year. A new cooling system is a significant investment in your home and family. Melton’s expert team can help you find the best unit for you and your budget.
Why Invest in a Ruud Air Conditioner?
RUUD’s award-winning systems deliver reliable comfort and excellent efficiency. Here are a few reasons to consider a RUUD unit:
- Energy Efficient – Air conditioning manufacturers must follow strict government standards to evaluate and rate their equipment for energy efficiency. Many of RUUD’s systems rank high in the efficiency ratings with a SEER of 14 or above or a ranking of 13 EER or above.
- Highest Quality Products – Their units are continually subjected to vigorous government and third-party testing. The result is a quality, long-lasting product that homeowners can enjoy for many years to come.
- Quiet Units – Many cooling units are made with a composite base pan for more silent operation, as well as, an optimized fan orifice to facilitate smooth airflow and reduce noise.
- Scroll Compressor – This compressor uses 70% fewer moving parts giving you higher efficiency and increased reliability in your unit.
- Two-stage Cooling – Air conditioning units work hard in the summer. On those hotter days, a two-stage compressor ensures more precise temperature control, lower humidity, and increased efficiency.
- Easier Maintenance and Service Access – Units have an ample 15” wide corner service access for easier and faster repairs using only two fasteners. Once a corner panel is removed, individual louvered panels can be removed swiftly. They even use rust-resistant screws on their air conditioners.
- Single-row Condenser Coil – This feature allows for thorough access to make cleaning a breeze. It also keeps the unit lighter.
- Extra Long Fan Motor Wires – With long fan motor harness wires, the unit’s top can be removed without having to disconnect the fan.
- Long Lasting Finish – Units are powder-coated to provide a long-lasting, professional appearance. Each unit has that certain décor appeal you want in an air conditioning system.
Since 1966, Melton’s Heating & Air Conditioning has served the Willamette Valley with excellent products, installation, maintenance, and service. If you need assistance deciding what RUDD unit fits your needs, our highly trained and professional team can help.
Call one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff members at Melton’s Heating & Air Conditioning today at 503-378-7482 to discover how a new energy efficient RUUD air conditioner can improve your home’s comfort and lower your energy bills. You can also fill out our online form, and we will get back to you soon.